Deadline: September 30th, 2018
Payment: 1 cent per word and royalties
Black Ship Books is seeking short stories of up to 10,000 words that explore utopiansocieties, past, present, future, or of another world entirely. The theme may be interpreted broadly, but preference will be given to stories that imagine alternate worlds that differ from our own in ways particularly relevant, obliquely or directly, to the current crisis in American democracy.
Submissions should be directed to [email protected]. Please include a brief summary of your story and mention of any past publications.
Pay is 1 cent per word plus proportional royalties on the finished anthology.
Deadline: September 30, 2018 (provisional)
Via: Black Ship Books.
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation Magazine October 2018 Issue - September 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Tales From The Moonlit Path Halloween 2018 Issue - September 17, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: The No Sleep Podcast - September 17, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 09/16/2018 - September 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Gravely Unusual #2 - September 14, 2018
- Video Refresh: Andy Graham Interview - September 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp: Suplex - September 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Ombak Magazine - September 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Pixie Forest Publishing Modern Fantasy Anthology - September 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions Halloween Microfictions (Erotica) - September 12, 2018