Deadline: October 31st, 2019
Another first for HellBound Books – we are looking for the very best in bizarro short stories!
Thrill us, disgust us, have us squirming in our seats – heck, gross us out if ya dare! But, don’t resort to gratuitous nastiness for its own sake, we are looking for a good, solid story and awesome characters along with our grossness!
We are delighted to announce that this groundbreaking anthology is to be compiled by the inimitable David Owain Hughes!
PLEASE read and adhere to our submission guidelines…
* Word format saved in .doc, or .docx
* 12 pt times new roman
* Double spaced
* Absolutely NO extra lines between paragraphs!
* 4K-10K word count (although we are incredibly flexible for awesome stories!)
* Write ‘BIZARRO‘ along with your name and poem title in the header of your email
*The body of your submission email will be considered the cover letter.
* The submission documents are to be separated and Word (.doc or .docx) documents are to be attached to your submission email.
* Please include real name and pen name in submission
Make sure that you check your mss for grammar and punctuation, use our guidelines to help you:
* Send submissions to [email protected]
Deadline: OCTOBER 31st 2019 (publication December 2019)
Payment –$10 for first rights
Capped at 150K words in total
Via: Hellbound Books.
- Ongoing Submissions: Dark Moments - March 22, 2019
- Video Refresh: Story Worms Writing What You Know - March 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Translunar Travelers Lounge - March 21, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Rock and a Hard Place Magazine - March 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume One (Poetry) - March 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Journal of Compressed Creative Arts - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Bumper Book of British Bizarro! - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Chew on This! - March 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Sherlock Holmes: Adventures in the Realms of Edgar Allan Poe - March 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Dying Earth - March 18, 2019