Deadline: June 15th, 2018
Payment:.02/word and a share of royalties.
B Cubed Press is accepting submissions for its anthology Alternative Truths: Endgame.
Edited by Jess Faraday and Bob Brown, the book is expected to be published this calendar year.
How will the current political nightmare end?
The third and likely final book in the best selling Alternative Truths series is looking for stories, poems, and essays. We welcome both serious works, and works of humor, light and dark. In addition, we would love to see stories that cover the entire spectrum of race, sexual orientation, politics, etc. We’ll even publish Canadians!
The Endgame referenced in the title may be that it doesn’t end. It may be that it transitions, or it may be a Paroxysm of indictments, or a spaceship landing on the lawn, or a zombie apocalypse, or we wake from a dream.
Your vision is what we want — just no assassination fantasies, please.
As always, a share goes to the ACLU of Washington.
What we want: Short stories, flash fiction, poems, and essays.
Length: 300 to 5000 words.
Payment: Poems and flash fiction are paid by the piece. Everything else will receive .02/word and a share of royalties. Payment on publication.
Format: Word or RTF file. Standard manuscript format. Use Alternative Truth Endgame Submission in the title of your E-mail.
Deadline: June 15, 2018.
- Taking Submissions: Colp: The Passage Of Time - March 16, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Odd Tales Of Wonder - March 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Innsmouthbreathers: Cautionary Fables of Mythos Fandom! - March 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Haunted Are These Houses - March 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Monstrous Outlines - March 12, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 03/11/2018 - March 11, 2018
- Horror Tree’s Patreon Is Live - March 9, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Alternative Truths: Endgame - March 9, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Polar Borealis Magazine #7 - March 8, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Visions Magazine - March 7, 2018