Deadline: July 15th, 2018
Payment: 2 cents a word and royalties
A new title in the B Cubed world of Alternatives:
Announcing Alternative Theology for the Religious Right.
Open call for the upcoming B Cubed Press anthology: “Alternative Theology for the Religious Right” A re-mastering of core biblical themes that will help justify, or perhaps even expose, modern evangelical theology. Humor and good will are key. A sharp wit and a sharper pen is the objective. We’re taking fiction, poems, essays. This is unabashedly critical look at the often Hypocritical deviation of the religious right from their biblical and moral base. This will be a disturbing read for some. 250 to 5000 words. Pays 2 cents a word and a share on publication.
Edited by Bob Brown and Irene Radford.
Submissions Accepted March 1, 2018 through July 15, 2018. This is not for the Faint of Heart. All submissions use “Alternative Theology” in the title. E Mail submissions to [email protected]
Up to three subs, use manuscript format, simultaneous okay.
Via: B Cubed Press.
- Taking Submissions: Crypt-Gnats: Horror you’ve been itching to read - June 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp: Sky’s The Limit - June 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Gimme the Loot: Stories Inspired by The Notorious B.I.G. - June 21, 2018
- Taking Submissions – Millhaven Horror/Dark Fantasy Edition 2018 - June 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Crash Code - June 19, 2018
- Video Refresh: Rejection – The Ugly Word - June 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: WhimsyCon 2019 Anthology - June 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Corpus Press Untitled 2019 Non-Themed Horror Anthology - June 18, 2018
- 5 More Ongoing Spots To Submit Children’s Short Stories! - June 18, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 06/17/2018 - June 17, 2018