Deadline: July 15th, 2018
Payment: 2 cents a word and royalties
A new title in the B Cubed world of Alternatives:
Announcing Alternative Theology for the Religious Right.
Open call for the upcoming B Cubed Press anthology: “Alternative Theology for the Religious Right” A re-mastering of core biblical themes that will help justify, or perhaps even expose, modern evangelical theology. Humor and good will are key. A sharp wit and a sharper pen is the objective. We’re taking fiction, poems, essays. This is unabashedly critical look at the often Hypocritical deviation of the religious right from their biblical and moral base. This will be a disturbing read for some. 250 to 5000 words. Pays 2 cents a word and a share on publication.
Edited by Bob Brown and Irene Radford.
Submissions Accepted March 1, 2018 through July 15, 2018. This is not for the Faint of Heart. All submissions use “Alternative Theology” in the title. E Mail submissions to [email protected]
Up to three subs, use manuscript format, simultaneous okay.
Via: B Cubed Press.
- Trembling With Fear 03/18/2018 - March 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp: The Passage Of Time - March 16, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Odd Tales Of Wonder - March 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Innsmouthbreathers: Cautionary Fables of Mythos Fandom! - March 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Haunted Are These Houses - March 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Monstrous Outlines - March 12, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 03/11/2018 - March 11, 2018
- Horror Tree’s Patreon Is Live - March 9, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Alternative Truths: Endgame - March 9, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Polar Borealis Magazine #7 - March 8, 2018