Deadline: April 15th, 2019
Payment: 2 cents a word and royalties or a flat rate of $25
B Cubed Press is pleased to announce three new open calls for anthologies to be released in 2019. Submissions open immediately and close on April 15, 2019.
Submissions should be in Word or RTF attachments, using SFWA manuscript format. Include your name and email on the document, e-mails and stories get separated, and that is never good.
Include “SUBMISSION” and the title of the anthology to which you are submitting in the email subject line.
Pay is 2 cents a word and royalties for stories. For very short fiction, poems, and nursery rhymes, we offer an option of a flat $25 to the writer. Payment is on publication.
Multiple and simultaneous submissions are okay. Reprints are allowed, but they are held to a higher standard.
Read on for details on individual stories.
Edited by Debora Godfrey and Bob Brown
Stories of endings, beginnings, and change. As always, a political bent doesn’t hurt but is not required.
The apocalypse can be big or small, personal or world-shattering.
Humor is always good. Satire is excellent.
We will include some good poetry and thoughtful essays if you have them. For stories we’re looking for 500 to 5,000 words.
We anticipate releasing at Worldcon in Dublin.
- Taking Submissions: The Blue Route #22 - February 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Speculative City: Occult - February 18, 2019
- ‘Dominic’s Ghosts’ Blog Tour – And Get off My Lawn… Some Writerly Advice from 30 Years of Doing This - February 18, 2019
- WIHM: Knowing Your Industry - February 17, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 02/17/2019 - February 17, 2019
- WIHM: Be Brave, Be Delighted - February 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine (Short Window!) - February 15, 2019
- Creators Should Really Check Out The Available MasterClass Programs! - February 15, 2019
- Video Refresh: James Dorr Interview - February 15, 2019
- WIHM: Horror Is For Women - February 15, 2019