Want to build your writers’ resumé? Want to promote your blog, website, book, or business? Are you a visual artist or musician that wants to share and promote your work? Or, do you have a Youtube channel that you want to broadcast? Please submit!
We are very open-minded! Nonfiction, fiction, and poetry are all welcome. For poetry, please submit 5-7 poems unless very long, then 1-2 (you be the judge). Word Count: 500—1000 words. Note: please NO graphic violence, graphic sex, or political pieces.
Please submit 4-6 images. They can be drawings, paintings, sculpture, photography, craft, or digital art. Include a brief biography of yourself and a brief statement regarding your work. Also include info for each piece such as size, medium, etc. Photo of artist is optional. Note: please NO graphic violence, graphic sex, or political pieces.
Please submit video or music via Youtube link. Also, include a brief bio and brief statement regarding video/music submitted. Music from all genres is welcome. Note: video can be a vlog, lecture, dance, or movie. We’re very open-minded. Please keep length for video/music to 20 minutes or under. Note: please NO graphic violence, graphic sex, or political pieces.
With all submissions, please include any links regarding (but not limited to) a blog, business, book, Youtube channel, Etsy, or eBay page, as Exhibit A is a great way to promote your work and ideas. Also, it’s optional but encouraged: please include a photo and/or a very brief bio. Note: Visual Art and Video/Music submissions must include a brief bio. Photo is optional. Please include contact information, including phone number and mailing address (so we can mail you your check if your piece has been accepted. We promise no spam and that all of your contact information will never be shared).
We pay $30.00 for all accepted submissions.
If you would like us to review your book, please send us a quick synopsis of your book. If we decide to review your book, we will ask you to send us a copy. While print is preferred, we do accept digital copies (most preferably in .epub or .mobi format). If you are sending a print copy, please send it to our PO Box at:
PO Box 308
20 Forest St.
Medford, MA 02155
Submit work here:
Email instructions: Please put in email body name, phone number, mailing address, and a brief description of your submission plus any other information you would like to include. Also, please include all desired links you would like us to publish along with your work (if your submission is accepted).
For Writing submissions: please submit your work in an attachment in a .docx or .pages file.
For Visual Art submissions: please submit your images in a .jpg, .jpeg, or .png file.
For Video/Music submissions: please put the URL link in the main body of the email.
Via: Twenty-two Twenty-eight.
- Taking Submissions: Nightmare Press Untitled Animal Horror Themed Anthology - November 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Rope Burns - November 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Shock Totem - November 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Takwin – A magazine of Islamicate Science Fiction - November 12, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 11/11/2018 - November 11, 2018
- An Interview With Carmelo Chimera Of Chimera’s Comics - November 9, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Story Seed Vault - November 9, 2018
- Video Refresh: Liz Butcher Interview - November 9, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation Magazine: OF FROST AND FIRELIGHT: A Winter’s Rhapsody - November 8, 2018
- Taking Submissions: With Painted Words: Memoiral - November 8, 2018