Payment: Contributor’s Copy
Conduit is looking for previously unpublished poetry and prose that demonstrates originality, intelligence, courage, irreverence, and humanity. Please send 3-5 poems or 1 prose piece (up to 3500 words). Include a self-addressed stamped envelope. All manuscripts will be recycled unless appropriate postage is included for return. Reporting time is 9 weeks to 9 months. Payment in copies.
These titles are primarily for our own amusement. Submissions are evaluated at the nexus of their merit and our taste, rather than whether or not they match any theme. If you haven’t seen or read Conduit before, we recommend you sample our mad concoction before submitting.
If another journal has seduced you with promises of fame and glory, please notify us immediately to withdraw your submission, including the date the piece was submitted.
We do not accept online submissions.
All electronic submissions will be destroyed pronto. All correspondence is subject to publication, in whole or in part. Send submissions to:
CONDUIT | 788 OSCEOLA AVENUE | SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA 55105
- Taking Submissions: Recognize Fascism - April 19, 2019
- Video Refresh: First Draft Blues - April 19, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: The Old Man - April 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: DreamForge Magazine - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume Three - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Little Girl Lost: Thirteen Tales of Youth Disrupted - April 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Cats. And Bikes. In Space. - April 17, 2019
- Calling All Poets! Billy Collins Teaches Reading And Writing Poetry In This New MasterClass! - April 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Shadow Booth Volumes 4 And 5 - April 16, 2019
- Apex Magazine Has Gone On Indefinite Hiatus - April 16, 2019