We will accept short fiction and poetry
from 50 to 5,000 words. We pay $5 US
via Paypal on publication, regardless of length.
We are not Baen. Call it slipstream, call it
science fiction with literary pretensions, call it
whatever you like, just put it in your mouth
To submit, send a doc or rtf attachment to:
deepsettpress at gmail dot com
Please put “Chrome Baby Submission”
and your title in the subject header.
We buy First Electronic Rights. Keep in
mind that if we buy your story, you can only
sell it elsewhere as a reprint.
So, caveat scriptor!
And I look forward to reading your work!
Via: Robin Dunn.
- Taking Submissions: The Working Zealot’s Guide to Gaining Capital in Pre-Apocalyptic America - April 18, 2018
- Serial Killers: It’s Always Easier In The Dark Part 4. The brother who was a Father - April 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, and Detectives - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: In The Air - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Knucklehead Noir - April 16, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 04/15/2018 - April 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Cross+Decay Issue #2 - April 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Geek Out! - April 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Uncommon Creatures - April 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Speculative City: Game - April 12, 2018