We will accept short fiction and poetry
from 50 to 5,000 words. We pay $5 US
via Paypal on publication, regardless of length.
We are not Baen. Call it slipstream, call it
science fiction with literary pretensions, call it
whatever you like, just put it in your mouth
To submit, send a doc or rtf attachment to:
deepsettpress at gmail dot com
Please put “Chrome Baby Submission”
and your title in the subject header.
We buy First Electronic Rights. Keep in
mind that if we buy your story, you can only
sell it elsewhere as a reprint.
So, caveat scriptor!
And I look forward to reading your work!
Via: Robin Dunn.
- Taking Submissions: This Never Happened! Alternate History Farce and Fantasy - January 18, 2019
- Video Refresh: Stephen Herczeg Interview - January 18, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: Barrel - January 18, 2019
- SFWA Is Raising Pro Rate For Short Fiction To Eight Cents Per Word - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Suburban Review #13: LUCK - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Even Furries Hate Nazis - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Tales from the Space Force - January 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Historic Heroines - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: parABnormal Magazine - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Remain Magazine - January 15, 2019