We will accept short fiction and poetry
from 50 to 5,000 words. We pay $5 US
via Paypal on publication, regardless of length.
We are not Baen. Call it slipstream, call it
science fiction with literary pretensions, call it
whatever you like, just put it in your mouth
To submit, send a doc or rtf attachment to:
deepsettpress at gmail dot com
Please put “Chrome Baby Submission”
and your title in the subject header.
We buy First Electronic Rights. Keep in
mind that if we buy your story, you can only
sell it elsewhere as a reprint.
So, caveat scriptor!
And I look forward to reading your work!
Via: Robin Dunn.
- Trembling With Fear 08/20/2017 - August 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: 2019 Young Explorer’s Adventure Guide - August 18, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Inwood Indiana - August 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Reckoning #2 - August 16, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Real American Horror - August 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: If It Bleeds, It Leads! - August 14, 2017
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour: Sam Mortimer On “Does Originality Exist?” - August 14, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 08/13/2017 - August 13, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Black Dandy - August 11, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The First Line – Winter 2017 - August 9, 2017