- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: There Was A Crooked House
June 3, 2011
There Was A Crooked House
Deadline: June 3rd 2011
Payment: ¼¢ per word
Edited by Jessy Marie Roberts
DEADLINE: 3 JUNE 2011
We are looking for stories that are inspired by the prompt THERE WAS A CROOKED HOUSE or by the cover art (see above). Any genre of speculative fiction (except erotica) is welcome and will be considered.
Expected response time is under THREE months from opening of the reading period (please query if you have not received a response within 90 days within the opening of the reading period). We regret that, due to the volume of submissions, we are unable to give personal criticism.
No reprints, no multiple submissions, no simultaneous submissions.
Word count should be UNDER 5,000 words (firm).
¼¢ per word, payable upon publication; no contributor’s copy
To keep updated about this anthology (and all of Pill Hill Press’ projects), please visit our forum at http://pillhillpress.lefora.com
- Taking Submissions: Afrofuturism - June 22, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Whispers of the Apoc - June 21, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Beautiful Lies, Painful Truths - June 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Sherlock Holmes: Adventures in the Realms of H.G. Wells - June 19, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 06/18/2017 - June 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Hidden Animals: A Collection of Cryptids - June 16, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Fire: Demons, Dragons and Djinns - June 15, 2017
- You’re Going To Want To Check Out This Deal On BlankPage! - June 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Mummy Knows Best - June 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: SPECIES: Foxes - June 14, 2017