- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: There Was A Crooked House
June 3, 2011
There Was A Crooked House
Deadline: June 3rd 2011
Payment: ¼¢ per word
Edited by Jessy Marie Roberts
DEADLINE: 3 JUNE 2011
We are looking for stories that are inspired by the prompt THERE WAS A CROOKED HOUSE or by the cover art (see above). Any genre of speculative fiction (except erotica) is welcome and will be considered.
Expected response time is under THREE months from opening of the reading period (please query if you have not received a response within 90 days within the opening of the reading period). We regret that, due to the volume of submissions, we are unable to give personal criticism.
No reprints, no multiple submissions, no simultaneous submissions.
Word count should be UNDER 5,000 words (firm).
¼¢ per word, payable upon publication; no contributor’s copy
To keep updated about this anthology (and all of Pill Hill Press’ projects), please visit our forum at http://pillhillpress.lefora.com
- Taking Submissions: Crypt-Gnats: Horror you’ve been itching to read - June 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp: Sky’s The Limit - June 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Gimme the Loot: Stories Inspired by The Notorious B.I.G. - June 21, 2018
- Taking Submissions – Millhaven Horror/Dark Fantasy Edition 2018 - June 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Crash Code - June 19, 2018
- Video Refresh: Rejection – The Ugly Word - June 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: WhimsyCon 2019 Anthology - June 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Corpus Press Untitled 2019 Non-Themed Horror Anthology - June 18, 2018
- 5 More Ongoing Spots To Submit Children’s Short Stories! - June 18, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 06/17/2018 - June 17, 2018