- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: There Was A Crooked House
June 3, 2011
There Was A Crooked House
Deadline: June 3rd 2011
Payment: ¼¢ per word
Edited by Jessy Marie Roberts
DEADLINE: 3 JUNE 2011
We are looking for stories that are inspired by the prompt THERE WAS A CROOKED HOUSE or by the cover art (see above). Any genre of speculative fiction (except erotica) is welcome and will be considered.
Expected response time is under THREE months from opening of the reading period (please query if you have not received a response within 90 days within the opening of the reading period). We regret that, due to the volume of submissions, we are unable to give personal criticism.
No reprints, no multiple submissions, no simultaneous submissions.
Word count should be UNDER 5,000 words (firm).
¼¢ per word, payable upon publication; no contributor’s copy
To keep updated about this anthology (and all of Pill Hill Press’ projects), please visit our forum at http://pillhillpress.lefora.com
- Taking Submissions: The Audient Void: A Journal of Weird Fiction #4 - April 27, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Misbehaving Dead - April 26, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Welcome to Miskatonic University - April 25, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Beauty of Death 2 – Death By Water - April 24, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Deadman’s Tome: Horrors of War – Disposable Heroes - April 24, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 04/23/2017 - April 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: A Midas Clutch: Tales of Opulent Horror - April 21, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Likely Red - April 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec August Issue 2017 - April 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Violet Hour Magazine August/September 2017 Issue - April 18, 2017