- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: There Was A Crooked House
June 3, 2011
There Was A Crooked House
Deadline: June 3rd 2011
Payment: ¼¢ per word
Edited by Jessy Marie Roberts
DEADLINE: 3 JUNE 2011
We are looking for stories that are inspired by the prompt THERE WAS A CROOKED HOUSE or by the cover art (see above). Any genre of speculative fiction (except erotica) is welcome and will be considered.
Expected response time is under THREE months from opening of the reading period (please query if you have not received a response within 90 days within the opening of the reading period). We regret that, due to the volume of submissions, we are unable to give personal criticism.
No reprints, no multiple submissions, no simultaneous submissions.
Word count should be UNDER 5,000 words (firm).
¼¢ per word, payable upon publication; no contributor’s copy
To keep updated about this anthology (and all of Pill Hill Press’ projects), please visit our forum at http://pillhillpress.lefora.com
- Taking Submissions: The temz Review - April 25, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Corvid Queen - April 25, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Fiddler’s Green Peculiar Parish Magazine – All Fiction Issue - April 24, 2019
- Taking Submissions: When The Sirens Have Faded - April 24, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Timeworn Literary Journal - April 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Shut Down Strangers & Hot Rod Angels - April 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Retro Horror - April 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Fairytale Dragons - April 22, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 04/21/2019 - April 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Recognize Fascism - April 19, 2019