- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Predators In Petticoats
Deadline: March 31st, 2019
Payment: 4 cents per word
Send us your best female predator. We’re looking for a new take.
Villain and hero. Mother and femme fatale. Sinner and saint.
Any time, any place, any genre.
Petticoats not required.
No porn, erotica, poetry, excessive violence.
(Stories that don’t fit these won’t be read.)
No reprints accepted.
Accepting short stories between 4000-7000 words and flash fiction under 1000 words.
Attach story as a Word .doc, .docx or .rtf
Filrename must start with Author-last-name
Subject line: PiP: story title
Include a brief bio and contact information in your email.
Send submissions to [email protected]
Deadline March 31st 2019
Author payment is planned at 4 cents per word with
successful completion of our soon-to-be-announced Kickstarter
Via: Prospective Press.
- Taking Submissions: Electric Athenaeum - May 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Grumpy Old Gods Vol. 3 Halloween Edition - May 20, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 05/19/2019 - May 19, 2019
- 10 steps to start writing a book - May 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Ricky’s Back Yard – How HORROR-able - May 17, 2019
- Unholy Trinity: The Soul Trilogy - May 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: The Mighty Line - May 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: All Dark Places 2 - May 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Fire and Brimstone - May 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Cafe Irreal August 2019 - May 15, 2019