- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Miscreations: Gods, Monstrosities & Other Horrors
Deadline: August 31st, 2019
Payment: 5 cents per word
What happens when we make monsters?
What happens when we confront the monsters inside ourselves?
These are the grotesque things that should never have been. These are the beasts that stalk our twisted pasts. These are the ghosts of our own making that haunt our regrets.
They’re the blood on our hands. They’re the obsessions in our heads. They’re the vengeance in our hearts.
These are Miscreations: Gods, Monstrosities & Other Horrors.
Bram Stoker Award-winning editors Doug Murano and Michael Bailey welcome you to submit your best work for consideration in this anthology, which will launch in early 2020. We’ve already announced two of our contributors–Ramsey Campbell and Usman T. Malik–and will be making more announcements in the coming weeks!
Pay: 5c/word U.S.
Length: 2-5,000 words. FIRM.
Reprints? No thanks.
Anything you should avoid? Graphic, gratuitous depictions of child abuse, sexual abuse and animal abuse are generally unwelcome.
Where to send it: [email protected]
Deadline: Aug. 31
Via: Miscreations Facebook.
- Taking Submissions: The One and Future Kingdom - September 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Other Stories (Vol 46.) Beyond Death - September 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Cosmic Roots And Eldritch Shores - September 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Underbelly Magazine #5 - September 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Glitter + Ashes: Queer Tales of a World That Wouldn’t Die - September 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: “Deep Underground” Novellas - September 18, 2019
- Contest: Tales From The Moonlit Path: Halloween Special Edition - September 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Resistance Art Attack - September 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: LampLight Magazine - September 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Trouble Among The Stars #4 - September 16, 2019