Taking Submissions: Love Me, Love Me Not Drabbles
Deadline: December 31st, 2022
Theme: Drabbles Valentine’s Day / Love / Couples. NB: Doesn’t have to be about Valentine’s Day specifically.
- $1 USD per acceptance.
- Up to 10 acceptances per pen name.
- First three to 10 get a $10 Amazon voucher.
- First to 10 also gets a paperback copy of the final product.
- One email, one drabble. We won’t look at submissions with more than one drabble, as we don’t have time to extrapolate them into the read process.
- Blind submissions for the actual manuscript, please.
- Reprints are OK, but we’ll have no space for “First Published” acknowledgements, so please check your obligations with previous publishers first (if your first publisher is BHP, then you automatically have permission, as long as it wasn’t published in the last 12 months).
- No simultaneous submissions, please.
- Include a bio of no more than 15 words, plus one link << this is really important. Don’t include links to retailers (ie Amazon) as the books get rejected when they have retailer links. If you want to include one, we suggest you set up something like linktr.ee (here’s ours: linktr.ee/blackharepress) or bio.site (here’s ours: bio.site/blackharepress)
Theme: Valentine’s Day / Love / Couples. NB: Doesn’t have to be about Valentine’s Day specifically.