We’ve made some slight changes to our newsletter to streamline it, make it prettier, fix some image issues we were having, and make it match the site better! If you haven’t signed up yet, please do so below!
We’ve recently switched hosting which should hopefully be a little quicker. It is better on our limited budget and should provide us more options going forward. Please let us know if there are any issues!
We have a few big changes and additions in the works which I hope you’ll enjoy. More on those very soon as at least one of them should be live in May!
Looking to contribute to The Horror Tree?
We’re always on the lookout for more help at The Horror Tree. From ongoing contributors, to web developers that would be interested in working with us on online applications for authors, to guest blogs, to someone willing to track open markets, to being a stop on your blog tour, and so on. If you are interested please drop us a line through our contact page today!
Have anything you’d like to see us add in the future?
We’re here for you so if you believe there is a service, column, or anything else we could list that you’d want to see please reach out via our contact page!
- Taking Submissions: Rope Burns - November 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Shock Totem - November 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Takwin – A magazine of Islamicate Science Fiction - November 12, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 11/11/2018 - November 11, 2018
- An Interview With Carmelo Chimera Of Chimera’s Comics - November 9, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Story Seed Vault - November 9, 2018
- Video Refresh: Liz Butcher Interview - November 9, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation Magazine: OF FROST AND FIRELIGHT: A Winter’s Rhapsody - November 8, 2018
- Taking Submissions: With Painted Words: Memoiral - November 8, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dark Passages III: Welcome to Death City - November 8, 2018