We’ve made some slight changes to our newsletter to streamline it, make it prettier, fix some image issues we were having, and make it match the site better! If you haven’t signed up yet, please do so below!
We’ve recently switched hosting which should hopefully be a little quicker. It is better on our limited budget and should provide us more options going forward. Please let us know if there are any issues!
We have a few big changes and additions in the works which I hope you’ll enjoy. More on those very soon as at least one of them should be live in May!
Looking to contribute to The Horror Tree?
We’re always on the lookout for more help at The Horror Tree. From ongoing contributors, to web developers that would be interested in working with us on online applications for authors, to guest blogs, to someone willing to track open markets, to being a stop on your blog tour, and so on. If you are interested please drop us a line through our contact page today!
Have anything you’d like to see us add in the future?
We’re here for you so if you believe there is a service, column, or anything else we could list that you’d want to see please reach out via our contact page!
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume One (Poetry) - March 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Journal of Compressed Creative Arts - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Bumper Book of British Bizarro! - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Chew on This! - March 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Sherlock Holmes: Adventures in the Realms of Edgar Allan Poe - March 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Dying Earth - March 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: SINCERELY, S.O.V. - March 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions:: Switchblade: Tech Noir - March 18, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 03/17/2019 - March 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: LampLight Magazine - March 15, 2019