Deadline: October 31st, 2016
Payment: 1 cent USD per word
– There are two options to send your story, either using the submission form on this website or sending an email.
– We ask that you attach the story as an RTF (rich text format) file. All word processing programs offer this option, so please do.
– Use Times New Roman / 12 for the font and have the lines double spaced. Do not add extra spacing options.
subject line should read: Shattered Space Anthology
(This maybe pushing it based on the possibility of being overwhelmed, but we may offer quick critiques or suggestions to submitters in our responses. Tacitus Publishing wants to continue with its writer-friendly approach by offering any small amount of assistance we can.)
Open for submissions – August 1st, 2016
Closed for submissions – October 31st, 2016
Projected completion and e-published: 1st Quarter 2017
We pay 1 cent USD per word. We also provide a complimentary electronic version of the book to each contributor.
In the interest of the story building and the publishing process, there is the possibility of minor editorial changes to accepted stories. Understand though, the submission is expected to be a polished and proofread product.
Tacitus Publishing asks for First Exclusive Worldwide publishing rights for the term of one year as well as non-exclusive reprint rights thereafter.
Via: Tacitus Publishing.
- Ongoing Submissions: Inwood Indiana - August 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Reckoning #2 - August 16, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Real American Horror - August 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: If It Bleeds, It Leads! - August 14, 2017
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour: Sam Mortimer On “Does Originality Exist?” - August 14, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 08/13/2017 - August 13, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Black Dandy - August 11, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The First Line – Winter 2017 - August 9, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Fantasist - August 8, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Fantastic Trains: An anthology of Phantasmagorical Engines and Rail Riders - August 7, 2017