Deadline: May 25th, 2017
Payment: Contributor’s Copy
Note: Reprints Allowed
See Through My Eyes Anthology Call:
Ghost Mystery/Horror Anthology
Submission Period: January-May 25th
Word Count: 1,500-15,000
Horror anthology featuring chilling ghost mysteries. With this anthology, I want you to send chills up my spine and keep me guessing at every turn. Who is the real ghost? Do they know they are dead? Do you? Who killed them? Why? What do they want?
For this anthology, we will not be accepting flash pieces as it is hard to convey the atmosphere and intricate mystery story line that we are looking for in so few words.
Response Time: Please allow up to one month. After that, if you don’t hear from us then feel free to give us a little nudge.
Payment: Compensation for the anthology will be one paperback print copy as well as a PDF. All authors will also get a Createspace discount code to purchase additional copies.
Editing: Yes, your story will be edited if we decide to accept it. After we go through and edit your story, it will then be sent back to you for final approval. In some cases, we may ask for revisions to be made.
Reprints, Multiple & Simultaneous Submissions: Yes
Expected Release: Summer/Fall 2017
Guidelines for Submissions:
- All submissions are to be sent [email protected]
- In the subject line please type GHOST ANTHOLOGY SUBMISSION: [Your Story Title Here].
- In the body of your email, please include your name and word count. If the story is under 2,000 words, please paste the text in the body of the email, otherwise please attach it.
We will list all published authors on our site. Once you have a story accepted for publication, we will post a little author bio up on our site with a list of all published pieces (published by FDM).
Via: Fantasia Divinity Magazine.
- Taking Submissions: The Misbehaving Dead - April 26, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Welcome to Miskatonic University - April 25, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Beauty of Death 2 – Death By Water - April 24, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Deadman’s Tome: Horrors of War – Disposable Heroes - April 24, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 04/23/2017 - April 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: A Midas Clutch: Tales of Opulent Horror - April 21, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Likely Red - April 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec August Issue 2017 - April 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Violet Hour Magazine August/September 2017 Issue - April 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Broad Knowledge - April 18, 2017