Payment: Contributor’s Copy.
To Submit to Unoriginal please email me at Unoriginal.publications(at)gmail.com
2500 words in .rtf or .doc, if possible use the Shunn format which will help avoid errors as I lay out your work.
4 images, full color .jpg or .tiff, please submit images at 300dpi or better.
All submissions will only be printed as part of one issue of Unoriginal which will be available in limited physical copies and for download as a complete issue on the website. I ask for one time rights for the initial publication and archival rights for at least six months. If after those six months you’d like your story removed please let me know.
Currently, I am unable to pay artists and writers who submit but will provide a contributor copy for everyone who has work published.
- Taking Submissions: Reckoning #2 - August 16, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Real American Horror - August 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: If It Bleeds, It Leads! - August 14, 2017
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour: Sam Mortimer On “Does Originality Exist?” - August 14, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 08/13/2017 - August 13, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Black Dandy - August 11, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The First Line – Winter 2017 - August 9, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Fantasist - August 8, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Fantastic Trains: An anthology of Phantasmagorical Engines and Rail Riders - August 7, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Spider Magazine: Spaceships and Superheroes - August 7, 2017