Payment: Contributor’s Copy
Conduit is looking for previously unpublished poetry and prose that demonstrates originality, intelligence, courage, irreverence, and humanity. Please send 3-5 poems or 1 prose piece (up to 3500 words). Include a self-addressed stamped envelope. All manuscripts will be recycled unless appropriate postage is included for return. Reporting time is 9 weeks to 9 months. Payment in copies.
These titles are primarily for our own amusement. Submissions are evaluated at the nexus of their merit and our taste, rather than whether or not they match any theme. If you haven’t seen or read Conduit before, we recommend you sample our mad concoction before submitting.
If another journal has seduced you with promises of fame and glory, please notify us immediately to withdraw your submission, including the date the piece was submitted.
We do not accept online submissions.
All electronic submissions will be destroyed pronto. All correspondence is subject to publication, in whole or in part. Send submissions to:
CONDUIT | 788 OSCEOLA AVENUE | SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA 55105
- Taking Submissions: Corporate Cthulhu - March 28, 2017
- Taking Submissions: This Twisted Earth (vols. 2 & 3) - March 27, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 03/26/2017 - March 26, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Shoreline of Infinity - March 24, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Southern Fried Autopsies - March 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Untitled Rice Paper Press Horror Anthology - March 22, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Heroic Fantasy Quarterly - March 21, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: The Forge - March 21, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Conduit - March 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Edge: Infinite Darkness - March 20, 2017