Payment: Contributor’s Copy
Conduit is looking for previously unpublished poetry and prose that demonstrates originality, intelligence, courage, irreverence, and humanity. Please send 3-5 poems or 1 prose piece (up to 3500 words). Include a self-addressed stamped envelope. All manuscripts will be recycled unless appropriate postage is included for return. Reporting time is 9 weeks to 9 months. Payment in copies.
These titles are primarily for our own amusement. Submissions are evaluated at the nexus of their merit and our taste, rather than whether or not they match any theme. If you haven’t seen or read Conduit before, we recommend you sample our mad concoction before submitting.
If another journal has seduced you with promises of fame and glory, please notify us immediately to withdraw your submission, including the date the piece was submitted.
We do not accept online submissions.
All electronic submissions will be destroyed pronto. All correspondence is subject to publication, in whole or in part. Send submissions to:
CONDUIT | 788 OSCEOLA AVENUE | SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA 55105
- Taking Submissions: Eye to the Telescope 25: Garbage - May 26, 2017
- Taking Submissions: More Alternative Truths - May 25, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Dreams & Nightmares - May 24, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Not One Of Us - May 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Spooky Isles Book of Horror - May 22, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 05/21/2017 - May 21, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Still Waters - May 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Allegory Volume 32/59 - May 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Intelligence in Fiction - May 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Retro Future Issue #4 - May 16, 2017