- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: The Inanimates I
August 1, 2012
Deadline: August 1st, 2012
Payment: $25/story and 2-Copies of the Anthology
“The Inanimates I” Anthology Submission Guidelines
All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word and should be double spaced with an extra space between each paragraph. There should be no indention at the start of each paragraph.
Word Count: 3500 to 15,000 words
“The Inanimates I” is a Horror/Dark Fantasy/Weird Tales Anthology
Each submission should have a main character which is an inanimate object, but has all the feelings, fears, and emotions of a human.
Dolls and Dummies have been done to death in stories like these and have 0% chance at success, in this anthology.
To keep variety in the flow of the anthology, only a small percentage of stories told from 1st Person view point will be accepted.
Creepy, Terrifying, and Unique tales have the best chance at acceptance.
Our submission period for the anthology is open from April 1st, 2012 to August 1st, 2012. Send to: [email protected] with “The Inanimates Submission” in the subject box.
- Taking Submissions: Eye to the Telescope 25: Garbage - May 26, 2017
- Taking Submissions: More Alternative Truths - May 25, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Dreams & Nightmares - May 24, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Not One Of Us - May 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Spooky Isles Book of Horror - May 22, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 05/21/2017 - May 21, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Still Waters - May 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Allegory Volume 32/59 - May 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Intelligence in Fiction - May 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Retro Future Issue #4 - May 16, 2017