- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: The Inanimates I
August 1, 2012
Deadline: August 1st, 2012
Payment: $25/story and 2-Copies of the Anthology
“The Inanimates I” Anthology Submission Guidelines
All manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word and should be double spaced with an extra space between each paragraph. There should be no indention at the start of each paragraph.
Word Count: 3500 to 15,000 words
“The Inanimates I” is a Horror/Dark Fantasy/Weird Tales Anthology
Each submission should have a main character which is an inanimate object, but has all the feelings, fears, and emotions of a human.
Dolls and Dummies have been done to death in stories like these and have 0% chance at success, in this anthology.
To keep variety in the flow of the anthology, only a small percentage of stories told from 1st Person view point will be accepted.
Creepy, Terrifying, and Unique tales have the best chance at acceptance.
Our submission period for the anthology is open from April 1st, 2012 to August 1st, 2012. Send to: [email protected] with “The Inanimates Submission” in the subject box.
- Ongoing Submissions: Alien Dimensions - February 22, 2017
- WIHM: Time and the Single Parent Blog - February 22, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Chromatic Court: Tales of the Lovecraftian Arts - February 21, 2017
- WIHM: The Purging Method - February 21, 2017
- Taking Submissions: SciFiMonkeys StoryTime Season 1 - February 20, 2017
- WIHM: The Gift Of Rejection - February 20, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 02/19/2017 - February 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Son of a Witch! - February 17, 2017
- WIHM: How Do Authors Auth? - February 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Last Shot Fired - February 16, 2017