- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: The Big Book of Bootleg Horror
Deadline: February 20th, 2017
Payment: $5 – $10 depending on length
A dark anthology comprising tales of taboo, the unmentionable and the darkest recesses of the human mind.
We want to attract dark horror, the darkest possible erotic horror and bizarro – but all stories must be well written and not simply ‘sick for sick’s sake’. They must also be acceptable for Amazon (of course – so please do your homework! – no child rape or gratuitous bestiality, for Pete’s sakes!).
To submit, email your polished story to [email protected]>
PLEASE read and adhere to our submission guidelines…
* Word format saved in .doc, or .docx
* 12 pt times new roman
* Double spaced
* 5K-8K word count
* Write ‘BOOTLEG’ along with your name and story title in the header of your email
*The body of your submission email will be considered the cover letter.
* The submission documents are to be separated and Word (.doc or .docx) documents are to be attached to your submission email.
Deadline 20th Feb 2017
This anthology pays $5 – $10 per story depending upon length – this is your chance to show us – and our readers – what ya got!
Via: Hell Bound Books.
- World Fantasy Award Nominations 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Biweekly Bite - July 26, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Menagerie de Mythique Anthology Call: Mythical Creatures Anthology - July 25, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Asterisk Anthology—Round 4: Nautical Nightmares - July 25, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Below the Stairs – Tales from the Cellar - July 24, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Tales From the Fluffy Bunny - July 24, 2017
- ‘The Calling’ Blog Tour – Brent Abell On “Writing What You Know” - July 24, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 07/23/2017 - July 23, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Silver Blade Magazine - July 21, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Literary Erotica Anthology: Haunted - July 20, 2017