- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Ceto’s Brine
July 31, 2016
Deadline: July 31st, 2016
Payment: $30USD plus a copy of print, electronic, and audiobook formats
Expanses of water so vast they seem to go on forever…the silhouette of a dead ship on the horizon…stars filling the night that have never shone over our earth…nightmares made flesh, rippling just under the surface…a siren’s call no man can deny…this is what waits for you in CETO’S BRINE.
CETO’S BRINE is open to ocean-themed horror – mermaids, selkies, doorways to other dimensions, ghost ships, curses, madness, mythical beasts from beyond, Lovecraftian horrors, and demonic forbidden love are just a few of the tales we’re looking for.
- Adult-level fiction only (no children’s/preteen fiction).
- To be published in print, e-pub, and audiobook formats
- Pay is $30USD plus a copy of print, electronic, and audiobook formats
- Submit any questions to [email protected].
- SUBMISSION LENGTH: 5,000-12,000 words. Query for shorter/longer
- FILE FORMAT: Submit work in RTF, ODT, DOC, or DOCX formats as an attachment. Do not put your submission in the body of the e-mail.
- PAGE MARGINS: 1 inch margins.
- LINE SPACING: Double-spaced.
- SENTENCE SPACING: Single or double-space between sentences
- FONT: 12 point Times New Roman, Courier New, Arial, or equivalent font.
- PARAGRAPH INDENT: Auto-indent new paragraphs. Do not manually indent with spaces or tabs.
- CONTACT INFORMATION: Name, address, phone number, phone number, and e-mail address at the top-left of the cover/first page.
- HEADERS / FOOTERS / PAGE NUMBERS: Do not include any headers, footers, or page numbers.
- Submit your manuscript as an e-mail attachment to [email protected].
Via: Strigidae Publishing.
- Taking Submissions: 2019 Young Explorer’s Adventure Guide - August 18, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Inwood Indiana - August 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Reckoning #2 - August 16, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Real American Horror - August 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: If It Bleeds, It Leads! - August 14, 2017
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour: Sam Mortimer On “Does Originality Exist?” - August 14, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 08/13/2017 - August 13, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Black Dandy - August 11, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The First Line – Winter 2017 - August 9, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Fantasist - August 8, 2017