- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: 100 Doors To Madness
August 31, 2013
Deadline: 31 August, 2013
Payment: Exposure Only
Forgotten Tomb Press is proud to announce its first anthology, now open for submission.
100 Doors To Madness is a horror anthology of flash and micro fiction celebrating the diversity of the genre. 100 scares. 100 authors. 100 ways to creep into readers’ minds. We are looking for original stories that chill the soul and leave a lasting impression. All types of horror or dark fantasy are welcome, and we do not consider anything off-limits.
Word Count: 250-1200 words.
Closing Date: 31 August 2013.
Multiple Submissions: No.
Simultaneous Submissions: Please do inform us if your story gets accepted elsewhere before the end of the reading period.
Payment: This anthology is a for-the-love market.
Rights: Forgotten Tomb Press request One Time Print and Electronic Publishing Rights for each story published.
How To Submit: Submit it as a .doc or .rtf attachment to [email protected] with the subject line “100 Doors”. Include the word count and a brief biography in the body of the email.
[via: Forgotten Tomb Press.]
- World Fantasy Award Nominations 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Biweekly Bite - July 26, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Menagerie de Mythique Anthology Call: Mythical Creatures Anthology - July 25, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Asterisk Anthology—Round 4: Nautical Nightmares - July 25, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Below the Stairs – Tales from the Cellar - July 24, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Tales From the Fluffy Bunny - July 24, 2017
- ‘The Calling’ Blog Tour – Brent Abell On “Writing What You Know” - July 24, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 07/23/2017 - July 23, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Silver Blade Magazine - July 21, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Literary Erotica Anthology: Haunted - July 20, 2017