- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: 100 Doors To Madness
August 31, 2013
Deadline: 31 August, 2013
Payment: Exposure Only
Forgotten Tomb Press is proud to announce its first anthology, now open for submission.
100 Doors To Madness is a horror anthology of flash and micro fiction celebrating the diversity of the genre. 100 scares. 100 authors. 100 ways to creep into readers’ minds. We are looking for original stories that chill the soul and leave a lasting impression. All types of horror or dark fantasy are welcome, and we do not consider anything off-limits.
Word Count: 250-1200 words.
Closing Date: 31 August 2013.
Multiple Submissions: No.
Simultaneous Submissions: Please do inform us if your story gets accepted elsewhere before the end of the reading period.
Payment: This anthology is a for-the-love market.
Rights: Forgotten Tomb Press request One Time Print and Electronic Publishing Rights for each story published.
How To Submit: Submit it as a .doc or .rtf attachment to [email protected] with the subject line “100 Doors”. Include the word count and a brief biography in the body of the email.
[via: Forgotten Tomb Press.]
- Taking Submissions: Corporate Cthulhu - March 28, 2017
- Taking Submissions: This Twisted Earth (vols. 2 & 3) - March 27, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 03/26/2017 - March 26, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Shoreline of Infinity - March 24, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Southern Fried Autopsies - March 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Untitled Rice Paper Press Horror Anthology - March 22, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Heroic Fantasy Quarterly - March 21, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: The Forge - March 21, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Conduit - March 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Edge: Infinite Darkness - March 20, 2017