- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: 100 Doors To Madness
August 31, 2013
Deadline: 31 August, 2013
Payment: Exposure Only
Forgotten Tomb Press is proud to announce its first anthology, now open for submission.
100 Doors To Madness is a horror anthology of flash and micro fiction celebrating the diversity of the genre. 100 scares. 100 authors. 100 ways to creep into readers’ minds. We are looking for original stories that chill the soul and leave a lasting impression. All types of horror or dark fantasy are welcome, and we do not consider anything off-limits.
Word Count: 250-1200 words.
Closing Date: 31 August 2013.
Multiple Submissions: No.
Simultaneous Submissions: Please do inform us if your story gets accepted elsewhere before the end of the reading period.
Payment: This anthology is a for-the-love market.
Rights: Forgotten Tomb Press request One Time Print and Electronic Publishing Rights for each story published.
How To Submit: Submit it as a .doc or .rtf attachment to [email protected] with the subject line “100 Doors”. Include the word count and a brief biography in the body of the email.
[via: Forgotten Tomb Press.]
- Taking Submissions: Eye to the Telescope 25: Garbage - May 26, 2017
- Taking Submissions: More Alternative Truths - May 25, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Dreams & Nightmares - May 24, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Not One Of Us - May 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Spooky Isles Book of Horror - May 22, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 05/21/2017 - May 21, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Still Waters - May 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Allegory Volume 32/59 - May 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Intelligence in Fiction - May 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Retro Future Issue #4 - May 16, 2017